Monday, July 2, 2012

Question of the week



Every week, you will find in Samael News the « Question of the week », asked directly in game by one of our reporters to players selected by chance.





What do you think about EDS decision to move to NA servers?




Hifumi
Elin Lancer, <Lunar>
I guess it's a fine choice. I would do the same if I had better internet. But I love the community here and don't really wanna move away. So I'll just wait with patience for Frogster to patch the game and hope they'll return

Hibbiki
Elin Lancer, <Pwnography>
Well, it is understandable that everyone is currently frustrated with how Frogster handled things so far, but to give up without allowing a game to develop and demand too much in so little time out of a small company is just beeing irrational. So I believe they made this decision in the new rush that has taken ouver EU Tera to just leave the game

Miyafuji
Elin Lancer, <Pwnography>
Bad move, only some of them move there anyway, and I tested the latency myself, and you cannot play this game with ping 150+, not as seriously as they would like to

Antelbow
Elin Sorcerer, <Lunatic>
If there will be more people, I think it's good. More people, more fun.



Reva





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Eagle Belt Buckles