Sunday, May 6, 2012

Question of the week



Every week, you will find in Samael News the « Question of the week », asked directly in game by one of our reporters to players selected by chance. 


Why did you choose to play on Samael?



Evoc, Aman archer from <Outlaw> : Well, my friends started to play here cause they though this would be less crowed server in the beggining





Nimrod, Elin warrior from <Blessed>: It’s kinda plain, this name was available here. Haha !







Samaelle, High Elf sorcerer from <Shived>: I’m french, but I choose an english server because french players are always complaining, and I wanted to play on a PVP server. The other one (Essenia) is too crowed and that can be annoying.



Unclesam, Baraka priest from <Nerf>
I just followed some friends

1 comments:

HenimeX said...

it sounds like Revolution

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Eagle Belt Buckles