Monday, May 14, 2012

Question of the Week



Every week, you will find in Samael News the « Question of the week », asked directly in game by one of our reporters to players selected by chance.



Would you have enjoyed to attempt the Prime title, and why?

Ganhala
Castanic sorcerer from <Phoenix Tears>:
No. I play this game for fun, not for glory







Vasjiir
human warrior, from <Sage>:
No, I simply can't sit in front of my computer for 24/7 until I'd get to 60. I do play some 12 hours sessions, but more than that often is a no go.


Deathslayer,
Castanic warrior from <Heaven Eight>:
"Well, of course. Who doesn't like fame? Just the feeling of being The Boss is awesome"





Valora
Castanic Warrior from <Curleh Mustache>:
"I did it on my first character, Valtor, my zerker. I just like competition and for once the title for server first actually sounded good in my opinion. I tried but I didn't win"







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Eagle Belt Buckles