Monday, June 25, 2012

Interview: Steve




Elloa: Greetings Steve
You are the one, the unique Steve, a name that everyone on Samael knows. How do you explain than a normal player can rise to fame like you?

Steve: Well I did not expect that at all. All I wanted was to play a game in my spare time, and since a friend of mine showed me Tera back in February, I thought I might try it out. And when it happend to me, I just played along. I don't want to take this game to serious, it's just a game, and when they fooled around with me I thought I might as well fool around with them. They where so cool to play along as well the Elin Dance Squad.  One of them gave me a town portal by accident, and I just used it to see where they all went  and that'a how I got to their hometown in the north.


Elloa: Was this character your very first character ? And this event initiated by <Elin Dance Squad> your very first experience of Tera?

Steve: This is my first and only char, but since I have seen my friend play some Tera Beta, I knew about the different races and how the combat worked and that there is a political system, don't know how it works though.


Elloa: What was your thoughts about this at that time?

Steve: "WTF!!!" was my first words I believe, but I just thought it was awesome. I have never tried anything like it before, and it made me feel special. I originally looked at "Steve" as a trial char, to see if I liked the Archer or not.. But after that welcome how can I ever delete that char.

Elloa: Steve is now one of the most emblematic icon of Samael, what will you do about this ? Any plan to use your name to improve your gaming experience ?

Steve: Haha! I will try to keep it that way. I have some plans about a guild I would like to make, can't tell you about it though. It's gonna be epic, and well fitting to Steve. But yeah Steve is not gonna fade away and I hope soon to have the time to be more ingame and on the forums. There are of course some haters... But seriously, there always are, so they don't bother me. And I'm getting so much love, especially from EDS. Minx (from EDS) made me a set of armor and a bow and Nasdur (also from EDS) made the bow +9


Elloa: How are you enjoying the game today?

Steve: I really like it. I'm solo fighting some BAMs at the moment, so that's really fun. But can't wait to hit end game content and do some PVP. And then there is the graphics in this game... It just looks so good.


Elloa: How do you like the Samael server. Do you want to try out another server and see how things are going there?

Steve: Hmm. I never had that tought.. And if I am It's not gonna be any time soon. I really like it here on Samael, even though I don't know much about what's going on. I can always find someone to speak to.

Elloa: Why did you choose a Barakha Archer? Have you tried another class, and another race that you enjoy more?

Steve: Haha! I don't know if I should tell you the origin of the Almighty Steve. All I can say is that it really fit him, and there can be only one Steve. And no, I have not tried any other class out yet... Though I'm considering making a lancer or sorcerer.. They look cool as well.

Elloa: Now, tell me a secret…Why Steve? Why this name?

Steve: Damn.. am I really to reveal the secret to the origin of Steve..? Hmmm.. NO!! All I can say is. that I was listening to  "Flight of the Conchords: The Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenocer"... And that song coment on Steve. And I just thought it would be Epic to be called that.. though I don't think I can explain how suprised I was when I found out no one had that name and when I found out I simply just had to try it out.
So put very simple... It is Steve because it is Steve, and it could be no other way.


Elloa: One day, will we see Steve Vanarch ?

Steve: Yeah sure. Don't have the time right now though, but as I said earlier... Steve already got some plans.
But first I'm gonna save the world. All the current Vanarch seem to focus on PVP and taxes... But what about the world we are all living in? What if this nightmare gets the upper hand...? What if Shara and Arun are to wake up..? What will there be left to rule? This threat can't be repelled by books...We need a united force..!! And I seek to find that.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, very fun read!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Eagle Belt Buckles