Monday, June 11, 2012

Question of the week



Every week, you will find in Samael News the « Question of the week », asked directly in game by one of our reporters to players selected by chance.



Why did you choose this particular race and class combination?



Mokado
Aman Berserker, <Divine>
Because I love the zerker style and this race looks perfect for it! Looks so big and strong.




Treat,
Elin Warrior, <Lunatic>
I played classes with two weapons in a lot of other games, so it came natural to me to pick the warrior. I actually made my first warrior castanic but I got tired of the race for some reasons and I rerolled Elin. 


Sjaik
Human Berserker:
I've been playing Aman warrior before but didn't feel quite useful, so i picked this berserker for actually beeing able to do some damage. And i chose to be human cause I quite like their lore. 





Uranus 
Elin Mystic from <Darkness>  : 
I like Elin and I like those orbs, which is why I went for Elin Mystic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Eagle Belt Buckles