Monday, June 25, 2012

Question of the week



Every week, you will find in Samael News the « Question of the week », asked directly in game by one of our reporters to players selected by chance.





Are you more ganker or ganked?




Este
Elin Sorcerer, <Elin Dance Squad>
Well, I try to stay neutral in world ganking. But sometimes it happen that I gank if they steal my kills, my booty or my flying machine.

Jaiden
Human Archer, <Tangra>
Ganker. I gank low level cause I'm not good at ganking my own level.

Taika
High Elf Lancer, <Divine>
I'm a PVE whore at the moment, but I love PVP. I'm either.

Pseude
Human Archer, <Existance>
I'd say I'm more a victim of being ganked. Especialy during my time leveling up.Since I reached the level cap, I haven't gotten ganked much, though.



Elloa





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Eagle Belt Buckles